Posted October 14, 2013 by jimhigley
The country’s top baby doctor, Dr. Harvey Karp, stops by Bobblehead Dad Parenting today to share great tips to help your baby and toddler sleep great!
Dr. Karp is author of the best selling series, “The Happiest Baby”, and talks today about his new book, The Happiest Baby Guide to Great Sleep which is loaded with information that will help you get off to the right start with your new baby. And improve the sleeping habits of your older kids.
Dr. Karp shares a number of great tips addressing:
• Where a newborn baby should sleep
• The importance of white noise (and what makes the perfect white noise)
• Why you should “wake up” your little one before putting them to bad
• How to minimize nighttime feedings
• The importance of swaddling
• And much, much more!
Stick around! There’s lots to learn!
References from this podcast:
Dr. Karp’s Facebook Page