Posted August 27, 2012 by jimhigley
The number of men deciding to have cosmetic surgery today is sky-rocketing. They do it to stay competitive in the workforce. They do it to make themselves more attractive to spouses. They do it to improve their dating success. And many guys are opting for cosmetic surgery simply to feel good about themselves.
Today, we’re joined by Dr. Adam Schaffner, one of the country’s leading aesthetic plastic surgeons. Based in New York City, Dr. Schaffner has appeared on Good Morning America, CBS News as well as the Dr. Steve Show
He’s here today on Bobblehead Dad Radio to give us a great overview on cosmetic surgery and guys. In today’s show you’ll learn about:
• The most common procedures men are selecting (you’ll be surprised!)
• The recovery time involved in common procedures
• Why some well-known celebrities shouldn’t be used as the poster boys for cosmetic surgery
• Learn about an array of non-surgical procedures
• What procedures are appropriate at different ages
• Gain insight on how to select a plastic surgeon
• The specific ways to find the best plastic surgeon for you!
So pull up a chair. You might be surprised what you learn!
The above link takes you to the home of Bobblehead Dad Radio on WebTalk Radio. If for any reason it doesn’t work, you can also use the link below to listen to the same show!